Open 7 Days per Week
8am – 5pm
PROPER SNOWMOBILING ATTIRE
Adventure Powersports – ADK Snowmobile Outfitters WILL NOT allow riders to ride in inadequate clothing such as: sneakers and jeans. The weather conditions in the Adirondack Mountains can be extreme and Unpredictable. All Drivers and Riders should always be prepared for sudden changes of weather conditions!!
Adventure Powersports – ADK Snowmobile Outfitters offers a full line of snowmobile clothing for those who do not have adequate clothing for the conditions. We want all of our riders to be safe, warm and happy!
Clothing Rental Pricing:
- Boots – $15
- Jackets, Pants, Suits – $25
- Full Gear – $35
*Gloves and Balaclavas are available for sale in the shop.
- Must be 18 or older to be a driver.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must sign a Waiver and Rental Agreement.
- Drinking and driving will not be tolerated: Adventure Powersports – ADK Snowmobile Outfitters will not rent a snowmobile to anyone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Helmets are provided and required for all operators and passengers.
- All “Snowmobile Speed Limits” must be obeyed: Trails, Roads, Bridges, Side-walks (if applicable).
- Always operate at a reasonable rate of speed for the conditions and within your ability.
- Slow down when driving in the dark.
- Always drive on the right hand side of the trail and park to the right in single file off the edge of a groomed surface on straight areas of the trail or road.
- Stay on designated trails and respect landowner’s property.
- Do not attempt to pass snowmobiles in front of you, wait for them to pull safely out of your way.
RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Payment Methods:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Prices do not include sales tax and/or online reservation fees.
- *A $500 Damage Security Deposit per Sled will be held on a credit card (During Rental Period).
- Adventure Powersports – ADK Snowmobile Outfitters requires a 50% of Rental Fee per Snowmobile advance deposit to hold all snowmobile reservations. This deposit will be used toward your rental.
- If the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours, you will forfeit the deposit amount, but can be applied to rescheduled rentals.
- NO SHOWS AND DAY OF CANCELLATIONS ARE CHARGED FOR THE ENTIRE RENTAL. Please plan ahead and accordingly
- In the event of adverse weather or snow conditions deposits will be refunded.
- Adverse weather includes: no snow, rain and white out conditions.
- Rental time begins at the scheduled reservation time, not the time you arrive. We recommend individuals arrive 30 minutes prior to Rental time and complete paperwork and safety video in advance.
- There is a $60 per hour late fee when returning your snowmobile
- All rentals are responsible for gas and any damages.
- Must Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation or to reschedule.
DAMAGE WAIVER INSURANCE:
- $15 Per day (Mandatory)
- Damage Waiver Insurance limits the renter’s responsibility to the first $500 worth of damage.
- Pre-authorizations put a hold or pending charge on your card. Credit card holds last 3-5 days, Debit Card holds last up to 10 business days and your bank takes the money out of your account.
- Please note that the Damage Waiver only covers damages to the snowmobile you are renting, NOT for damages done to others and/or others property.